PATTI HALL, Director of Corporate Communications
- 12/12/2014 This “thank you” covers a month of first class support and dedication from Karen as we faced numerous challenges with the cloud campaign webinars. Thanks so much for your professionalism, expertise and keeping cool under pressure.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT DIVISION
ROBBYE APPLING, Marketing Communications
- 10/22/2015 I wanted to let you know how much I’ve enjoyed working with you…always a great teacher…willing to go the extra mile…great at what you do…it’s always refreshing to work with you. I never have to worry about my projects not being done right…and right when I need them. Can’t say how much those things mean to people around here. The work I’ve done here and with you will affect what I do from here on out. Just wanted you to know the impact you’ve had.
NICK CASTLE, Marketing Programs
- 12/12/2014 Karen dropped what she was doing late yesterday afternoon to help me get an important webinar campaign scheduled to go out this morning. I really appreciate Karen’s willingness to give 100% to each task she is faced with while remaining cheerful and focused on the team. Thanks, Karen!
- 5/24/2013 I really appreciate Karen’s willingness to anwser questions and work through any issues we’re facing, especially regarding the ExpressLane campaign. Her knowledge and expertise continue to be an important asset as we look for ways to increase the effectiveness of this campaign moving forward. Thanks, Karen, for all that you do — you are a pleasure to work with!
- 1/7/2013 Thanks for all your hard work nailing down details and organizing info for the MACO conference. Both of you (Karen & Valeria) are always willing to drop what you’re doing to offer assistance to a team member. Thank you for everything you do!
- 9/21/2012 (Karen, Mike, Lisa) In the last few weeks, I’ve submitted numerous email campaigns with varying dates, lists and complex instructions. Not only did these three meet every deadline for each campaign, but they did so with upbeat and positive attitudes. They are an excellent group to work with and a tremendous asset to our team. Thanks for all that you do!
- 8/8/2012 Karen, thanks for helping to plan out a particularly large and complex email campaign. I appreciate your hard work and patience – you’ve been an excellent resource for me!
- 11/19/2012 Karen and Lisa have been instrumental in making sure various email campaigns go out on time over the last week – especially when there have been last-minute changes to them! I really appreciate your hard work, attention to detail and dedication. Thanks!
JENNIFER BRASIER, Marketing Programs
- 10/26/2012 Two meticulous professionals (Karen and Lisa) who always bring their A-game. Thank you both for your patience and attention to detail and patience –did I mention patience?! I really appreciate that both of you always manage to find a spot for me on your very full plates.
COURTS & JUSTICE DIVISION
MICHAEL KLEIMAN, Marketing Director
- 9/10/2013 Karen has once again improved the quality of our communications and again jumped in with a solution when we needed one quickly. The latest example of Karen’s responsiveness and expertise is helping to create a simple way for our Exec Forum clients to respond to a quick question in a mass email. Thanks for always being so helpful and for coming up with solutions to whatever business problem we have. You are greatly appreciated Karen!!
MONIQUE ROY, Marcom Specialist
- 12/16/2014 Thank you, Karen! You were extremely helpful in the creation of the lists needed for next year’s Odyssey User Conference and Connect. It tends to get complicated with who should be invited to what conference and I appreciate your focus, support and expertise… Thanks for the extra time and support.
- 8/11/2014 Karen spent [tons of time] formatting, filtering, excluding, scheduling, etc. the thousands of contacts for ‘save the date’ emails for next year’s Connect and two user conferences. It’s a lot of work to understand which clients need to receive what email. Thank you for your help, patience and expertise. You are awesome, Karen!
- 1/21/2014 C&J has two newsletters… One list has thousands of contacts and the other hundreds. Karen was extremely helpful in trying to sort out which contacts fall into which list for each newsletter. Karen helped fix a challenging situation. Thank you, Karen! Your hard work and knowledge is greatly appreciated.
- 9/5/2013 (Arleigh, Amy, Karen) Thanks a ton for your design flair and help with creating a fantastic CTC landing page!! You did a GREAT job!!
- 4/26/2013 I must recognize you today and say a very large “THANK YOU.” Over the past few months, I have done so many campaigns for the User Conferences, TexFile, tradeshows, etc. and you have been super helpful and quick to respond on every one of them. In addition, you have managed to juggle the jillion lists I have sent you for all these campaigns with excellence and tremendous attention-to-detail. Thank you so much!! You are so GREAT!
- 11/12/2012 Thank you for getting the e-Courts landing page created so quickly. It looks great! I also wanted to acknowledge you for always giving me great tips on creating eye-catching and valuable email campaigns, etc. You have been extremely helpful and are always there to lend a helping hand, no matter how busy you are. I appreciate your advice and help, greatly. Thank you!
DEBRA REESE, Marketing Program Manager
- 6/17/2014 Karen, for your patience in guiding me through my first two email campaigns, your responsiveness in providing super-fast turn times and help at a moment’s notice (even during your very busy team meeting week), and your ingenuity in Marketo list pulling to fill in gaps in a show list, a huge THANK YOU! It’s terrific to work with someone so proficient in her discipline, it makes my job light years easier.
LEE MARQUIS, Director of Marketing, ERP/Schools Division
- 12/11/2012 Karen is always happy to take time out of her day to help out. Thanks Karen for walking Kristi and I through WordPress.
KRISTI FLAHERTY, Senior Manager, Schools Group
- 3/27/2013 A huge thank you to Karen Sesona who stepped in to help with our Thought Leadership Webinar when Melissa went down with the flu! Without any hesitation, she rearranged her schedule to help us monitor and record the session. Thank you Karen for being that “ROCK”!
- 2/12/2013 Thank you to everyone who helped get the Tyler K12 Viewpoints Blog off the ground and live today. … Karen Sesona, who was an invaluable blog expert (WordPress) and formatted the pages and helped to get the layout correct … What an amazing team effort. Thank you all for your time and effort!!
SARA MCGRATH, Marketing Program Manager
- 3/26/2013 Karen stepped up today at the last minute and helped out with the GoToWebinar event for the Versatrans Thought Leadership Panel. Thank heavens she was there! She rescued us from some very hairy tech problems. Without her, this webinar would not have been a success.